Our newest rapid integrated test cup is manufactured in the USA and is distinguished by its accuracy, fast results, ease of use, and options for customized panels. While many companies take a one-size-fits all approach and offer a limited portfolio that mirrors the same testing panels as the competition, and panel configurations that have remained unchanged for years, Premier Biotech has created an innovative portfolio that includes tests for relevant drugs of abuse, including buprenorphine 5ng/mL, fentanyl, K2(spice), oxycodone, etc.
The Most Innovative Testing Panel On The Market
Our innovative portfolio has provided customers with solutions that allow for visibility into drug use that previously went undetected as a result of an ineffective and dated testing panel. As an R&D driven organization, our product lines and testing panels continue to evolve to include new technology that we bring to market.
• Exclusive panel configurations including
• Customizable configurations available
• EtG panel configurations available
• Integrated (all in one cup)
• Fast results in as little as 30 Seconds
• 60 minute result stability
• Easy to read results = strong line intensity
• Leak proof lid
• Built-in SVT (Specimen Validity Tests) available
• Made in USA
• Highly accurate, sensitive, and specific
• Unique QR Code (bar-code) to tie the device directly
to a specific individual/test administered
• Clear, flat front panel design
• Larger opening allowing for easy sample collection
• Easy to use, single step procedure
• No minimum fill requirement
Additionally, our U-Tox™ configurations can include EtG. Alcohol is the most abused drug; however, it is the most difficult to monitor abstinence because it is quickly metabolized and eliminated from the body. Detection with traditional alcohol testing methods, including breathalyzers, is limited to a few hours after use. EtG provides detection (5-7 times longer than traditional alcohol testing). Without EtG testing, a high amount of abuse would remain undetected. Rapid EtG is the best tool for abstinence monitoring and provides immediate detection as opposed to waiting a few days after sending out to the lab.
Below are examples of some popular configurations. With development of new testing technology as a result of our ongoing R&D, panel configurations are continuously evolving to provide relevant solutions for our customers. Please contact us to discuss panel needs. (*Forensic Use Only)
* 9 PANEL/SVT: AMP500, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, EtG, MET500, OPI300, OXY, THC, OX, pH, SG
* 11 PANEL/SVT: AMP500, BAR, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, MET500, MTD, OPI300, OXY, PCP, THC, OX, pH, SG
* 12 PANEL: AMP500, BAR, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, K2, MET500, MTD, OPI300, OXY, PCP, THC
* 13 PANEL: AMP500, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, EtG, FYL, K2, MTD, MET500, OPI300, OXY, THC, TML
* 13 PANEL/SVT: AMP500, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, EtG, FYL, K2, MET500, OPI300, OXY, PCP, THC, TML, OX, pH, SG
MULTI DRUGS 2 / UP
Premier Biotech, Inc.
723 Kasota Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Premier Biotech Labs
©2017 Premier Biotech, Inc. All Rights Reserved.