Our U-Tox rapid integrated test cup is distinguished by its accuracy, fast results, ease of use, and options for customized panels. While many companies take a one-size-fits all approach and offer a limited portfolio that mirrors the same testing panels as the competition, Premier Biotech has created an innovative product with options. The U-Tox configurations can test for relevant drugs of abuse, including buprenorphine 5ng/mL, fentanyl, K2(spice), oxycodone, etc.
The Most Innovative Testing Panel On The Market
Our innovative portfolio has provided customers with solutions that allow for visibility into drug use that previously went undetected as a result of an ineffective and dated testing panel. As an R&D driven organization, our product lines and testing panels continue to evolve to include new technology that we bring to market.
- Exclusive panel configurations including specific drugs
- Customizable configurations available
- EtG panel configurations available
- Integrated (all in one cup)
- Fast results in as little as 30 Seconds
- 60 minute result stability
- Easy to read results = strong line intensity
- Leak proof lid
- Built-in SVT (Specimen Validity Tests) available
- Highly accurate, sensitive, and specific
- Unique QR Code (bar-code) to tie the device directly to a specific individual/test administered
- Clear, flat front panel design
- Larger opening allowing for easy sample collection
- Easy to use, single step procedure
- No minimum fill requirement
Additionally, our U-Tox configurations can include EtG. Alcohol is the most abused drug; however, it is the most difficult to monitor abstinence because it is quickly metabolized and eliminated from the body. Detection with traditional alcohol testing methods, including breathalyzers, is limited to a few hours after use. EtG provides detection (5-7 times longer than traditional alcohol testing). Without EtG testing, a high amount of abuse would remain undetected. Rapid EtG is the best tool for abstinence monitoring and provides immediate detection as opposed to waiting a few days after sending out to the lab.
Below are examples of some popular configurations. With development of new testing technology as a result of our ongoing R&D, panel configurations are continuously evolving to provide relevant solutions for our customers. Please contact us to discuss panel needs. (*Forensic Use Only)
- * 9 PANEL/SVT: AMP500, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, EtG, MET500, OPI300, OXY, THC, OX, pH, SG
- * 11 PANEL/SVT: AMP500, BAR, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, MET500, MTD, OPI300, OXY, PCP, THC,
OX, pH, SG
- * 13 PANEL: AMP500, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, EtG, FYL, K2, MTD, MET500, OPI300, OXY, THC, TML
- * 13 PANEL/SVT: AMP500, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, EtG, FYL, K2, MET500, OPI300, OXY, PCP, THC, TML, OX, pH, SG
- EtG-Ethyl Glucuronide
- K2/SPICE-Synthetic Marijuana
- TCA-Tricyclic Antidepressants
Training & Certification
Premier Biotech, Inc.
723 Kasota Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Premier Biotech Labs
©2019 Premier Biotech, Inc. All Rights Reserved.