Our rapid, integrated test dip is manufactured in the USA and is distinguished by its accuracy, fast results, ease of use, and options for customized panels from 3-16 drugs. While many companies take a one-size-fits all approach and offer a limited portfolio that mirrors the same testing panels as the competition, and panel configurations that have remained unchanged for years, Premier Biotech has created an innovative portfolio that includes tests for most relevant drugs of abuse, including prescription pills (fentanyl, tramadol, buprenorphine 5ng/mL, oxycodone, ketamine). Additionally, our unique configurations include EtG, K2(spice), and EDDP
(methadone metabolite). Our innovative portfolio has provided customers with solutions that allow for visibility into drug use that previously went undetected as a result of an ineffective and dated testing panel. As an R&D driven organization, our product lines and testing panels continue to evolve to include new technology that we bring to market.
Customizable Solutions To Meet Unique Needs of Our Customers
Premier Biotech has customers across varying
The drugs that each of these markets needs to test differ as do cut-off levels. Correctional organizations and their policies often consider Zero-Tolerance cut-off levels as best practice as they provide maximum viability into offender behavior. Testing in corrections is very different from workplace, and also varies from clinical testing in which CLIA-Waived devices are required. Premier Bio-Cup is available in CLIA-Waived, 510(k) Cleared, and Forensic Use Only configurations.
• Exclusive panel configurations including specific drugs/singles
• Customizable configurations available
• EtG available in single/multi-panel configurations
• 18 CLIA-Waived drug test strips
• Zero tolerance cut-offs available
• Fast results in as little as 30 Seconds
• 60 minute result stability
• Built-in SVT (Specimen Validity Tests) available
• Made in USA
• Customizable panel of configurations
• Highly accurate, sensitive, and specific
• One drug per strip ensuring clear results
• Easy to use, single step procedure
• Easy to read results = strong intensity
Relevant Panel Configurations
Tests for most relevant drugs of abuse (oxycodone, buprenorphine, fentanyl, tramadol, ketamine, K2(spice). Many drug testing programs implemented today are not testing for these relevant drugs within their current configurations.
Premier Bio-Dip Portfolio
Below is an example portfolio outlining some of our top selling configurations. The tabs indicate our standard configurations, configurations including K2 and EtG, and CLIA-Waived portfolio. With development of new testing technology as a result of our ongoing R&D, panel configurations are continuously evolving to provide most relevant solutions for our customers. Please note that our portfolio extends beyond the configurations listed and can be fully customized. Please contact us to create your own testing panel!
(* = Forensic Use Only) The Premier Bio-Dip is also available as a single dip.
5 PANEL: COC150, MET500, OPI300, OXY, THC
5 PANEL: BZO, COC150, MET, OPI300, THC
* 6 PANEL: AMP1000, BAR, BZO, COC, OPI300, THC
* 7 PANEL: AMP500, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, OPI300, OXY, THC
10 PANEL/SVT: AMP500, BAR, BZO, COC150, MET500, MTD, OPI300, PCP, PPX, THC, OX, pH, SG
* 11 PANEL: AMP500, BAR, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, MET500, MTD, OPI300, OXY, PCP, THC
* 11 PANEL: AMP500, BUP5, BZO200, COC150, FYL10, MET500, MTD, OPI300, OXYTHC, TML
* 12 PANEL: AMP500, BAR200, BZO200, COC150, EDDP, EtG, K2-25, MDMA, MET500, OPI300, OXY, THC
5 PANEL: AMP500, COC150, OPI2000, PCP, THC
10 PANEL: AMP500, BAR, BZO, COC150, MET500, MTD, OPI2000, PCP, PPX, THC
12 PANEL: AMP500, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC150, MDMA, MET500, MTD, OPI300, OXY, PCP, THC
13 PANEL: AMP500, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC150, MDMA, MET500, MTD, OPI300, OXY, PCP, TCA, THC
Customization Options Available
The Premier Bio-Dip is a flexible solution that can continue to be customized. Testing for the most relevant drugs of abuse is crucial when running a successful and sustainable testing platform. As new drugs become prevalent, our R&D customer first approach will ensure your organizations testing menu configuration remains current.
*300ng/mL, 500ng/mL, 1,000ng/mL
*100ng/mL, 300ng/mL, 2000ng/mL
*15ng/mL, *40ng/mL, 50ng/mL
(*Forensic Use Only)
Premier Biotech, Inc.
723 Kasota Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Premier Biotech Labs