Our rapid, single and multi-strip Premier Bio-Dip® is distinguished by its accuracy, fast results, and overall product quality. While many companies take a one size fits all approach and offer a limited portfolio, we include relevant panel options that continue to evolve. Premier Bio-Dip configurations can include tests for fentanyl, tramadol, buprenorphine, oxycodone, EtG and many more. Our innovative portfolio has provided customers with solutions that allow for visibility into drug use that previously went undetected as a result of ineffective and dated testing panels. Purchase Bio-Dips Here.
Comprehensive Panels To Meet Our Customers Needs
Premier Biotech has customers across varying
- Criminal Justice
- Health & Human Services Agencies
- Clinical Practices
- Treatment Providers
- Occupational Healthcare
The drugs that each of these markets needs to test differ as do cut-off levels. Correctional organizations and their policies often consider aggressive cut-off levels as best practice as they provide maximum viability into offender behavior. Testing in corrections is different from workplace, and also varies from clinical testing in which CLIA-Waived devices are required.
- Exclusive panel configurations including specific drugs
- Available in single dips
- Customizable configurations available
- EtG available in single/multi-panel configurations
- CLIA-Waived drug test strips available
- Aggressive cut-offs available
- Fast results
- 60 minute result stability
- Built-in SVT (Specimen Validity Tests) available
- Customizable panel of configurations
- Highly accurate, sensitive, and specific
- One or two drugs per strip with clear results
- Easy to use
- Easy to read results = strong intensity
Customization Options Available
The Premier Bio-Dip is a flexible solution that can continue to be customized. Testing for the most relevant drugs of abuse is crucial when running a successful and sustainable testing platform. As new drugs become prevalent, our customer first approach will ensure your organizations testing menu configuration remains current.
Bio-Dip® is a registered trademark of Premier Biotech, Inc.