Premier Identification Kit
What do you do when making a house visit, searching a car, or you find a bag of powder/pills? Handling suspicious substances or paraphernalia can prove dangerous, and in some cases even deadly. Precautions should be taken when identifying these substances. As little as 3 mg of fentanyl can be enough to kill an average-sized adult if it’s inhaled or even absorbed through the skin. Introducing the Premier Identification Kit (PIK), the next innovation in presumptive field testing for suspicious substances (drugs of abuse/narcotics, paraphernalia). Using state-of-the-art chemistry, when safety and convenience matters, the Premier Identification Kit is an ideal solution for law enforcement, first responders and other security agencies looking for a convenient field testing solution.
Product Features And Benefits
- Available for use wherever the need might arise
- Ideal for law enforcement, first responders and other security agencies
- Each PIK contains 10 buffer bottles and test cassettes per box
- Illustrative procedure guide included
- Compact design with a safe and convenient collection process
- Identify frequently abused drugs/narcotics
- Reagents contained in disposable buffer bottles with built in dropper
- Capable of detecting some substances if impregnated onto paper
- Suspect material is preserved for any legal proceedings
- Requires only a small amount of the sample to be collected, allowing the remaining to be retained for evidence/legal proceedings
- Contains no hazardous waste materials, components can be thrown in a regular trash receptacle
Premier Identification Kit Procedure
Available Testing Options – 10 Tests/ea.
The PIK Procedure
Open the buffer bottle by twisting off the blue cap to remove the collection swab containing the reagent solution.
Simply swipe a small amount of the suspect material or paraphernalia. A simple swipe across the surface is enough for testing.
Close the buffer bottle by returning the collection swab/cap and twist it closed.
Hold the cap and mix well by shaking it quickly back and forth.
Next, open the small transparent cap at the top of the buffer bottle exposing the dropper.
At this time, remove the test cassette from the pouch and place it on a flat surface.
Activate the test by placing (3) drops of the mixed solution directly into the designated test areas (S) of the test cassette.
Interpret the results. Ensure the top control lines (C) have formed, otherwise the test is invalid. The presence of a line next to the drug name indicates a negative result for that drug. The absence of a line (as shown here) indicates a positive result for that drug.
Contact Us To Learn More About Our Innovative Urine And Oral Fluid Testing Products And Laboratory Solutions.
Premier Biotech, Inc.
723 Kasota Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Premier Biotech Labs
©2019 Premier Biotech, Inc. All Rights Reserved.