Urine and Oral Fluid test results aid mental health practitioners in patient assessment, treatment plan development, and monitoring of treatment plan adherence.
A psychiatric assessment that does not reflect results from a drug test can lead to complications that patients and psychiatrists both want to avoid.
According to studies, nearly one-third of mentally ill patients have abused drugs or alcohol at one point in their lifetime. Many during the course of treatment while being prescribed medication.
Premier Biotech Labs, LLC, offers unique solutions designed specifically for mental health
• Customizable testing menu includes the most commonly prescribed psychiatric medications which allows for tailored medication monitoring
• Extensive, customizable testing menu to develop the most appropriate urine or oral fluid testing for patients with co-occurring diagnosis
• CAP Forensic Drug Testing Laboratory accreditation offers confidence in accurate, quantitative results
• Rapid Turn Around Time of 24-72 hours enables clinicians to provide intervention and referrals promptly
• Specimen Validity Testing (Creatinine, Specific Gravity, pH, oxidants) performed on all urine samples to ensure sample has not been tampered or adulterated
• Electronic test ordering and real time results delivery on a secure portal
• Full-time laboratory scientists for results consultation
• Creatinine adjusted values to account for varying sample concentrations
• On-going customer support and education on advancements in urine and oral fluid drug testing, synthetic and designer drugs, drug abuse trends and related topics
Premier Biotech Labs, LLC urine and oral fluid testing benefits mental health treatment programs
• Objective, clinical data to identify and monitor patient adherence to prescribed mental health medications
• Identify non-prescribed medications that may result in drug-drug interactions
• Evaluate treatment plan adherence
• Tool to assist in patient accountability, confirm abstinence, and verify patient self-reports
• Detect medications that may impact treatment outcomes
• Supports assessment and treatment for complex, co-occurring disorders
• Meta-analysis of clinician and practice trends
Contact Us To Discuss Our CLIA-Waived Premier Bio-Cup Configurations
Email us directly to inquire about placing an order for our CLIA-Waived Premier Bio-Cup that tests for relevant drugs of abuse.
Premier Biotech, Inc.
723 Kasota Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Premier Biotech Labs
©2017 Premier Biotech, Inc. All Rights Reserved.